575T DMCC - FYNDA is committed to comply with UAE ICT Law, USA HIPAA Laws, GDPR and ISO 27001:2013 to safeguarding the privacy of our partners, distributors, resellers, customers and users of our websites, software products and, services such as support when licensing our on premise software solutions including online services we may provide. When we need to collect your Personal Information to provide services that you request and offer support or consultancy, for other legitimate business interests or when you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, this Privacy Notice (“Policy”) describes how we collect and use your information.
This Privacy Notice applies to all instances where 575T DMCC - FYNDA may collect and process your Personal Information on this website or across the products and services that we may provide to you. This Policy gives effect to 575T DMCC - FYNDA’s commitment to protecting your privacy and Personal Information. It is applicable to each 575T DMCC - FYNDA entity that is, directly or indirectly, controlling, controlled by, or under common control with, or a subsidiary of, 575T DMCC - FYNDA (“575T DMCC - FYNDA”, “we” or “us” as appropriate). 575T DMCC – FYNDA shall remain compliant with UAE ICT Law, USA HIPAA Laws, GDPR and ISO 27001:2013.
Personal Information we may collect:-
“Personal Information” means any information that is capable of identifying a living individual. We collect this Personal Information by using a range of different means which include, but are not limited to, when you:
· Register for a whitepaper, case study, webcast, eNewsletter, or other download;
· Technical information such as your IP address when you use our websites (see ‘Cookies’)
· Your interaction with us in a sales process or when we are providing you with support for the software product you are licensing from us.
· Data we use to verify your identity username, passwords and answers to any security questions
· Financial information such as bank account details and billing information you may provide when purchasing a service and content that you generate or that
relates to your account.
· Register to attend a seminar or participate in an online survey
· Ask to be included in an email or mailing list;
· Submit an entry for a competition, sweepstake, or any other promotion;
· To review and follow up on applications or referrals for open employment positions at 575T DMCC - FYNDA;
· Submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason.
The Personal Information that may be collected, includes, but is not limited to:
· Name, gender, address, date of birth;
· Contact details for your work and personal details, such as email address, postal address and/or telephone number;
· Your role, position and/or job title within your employment.
Why 575T DMCC - FYNDA collects Personal Information:-
575T DMCC - FYNDA may use the Personal Information, for any of the following purposes:
· Personalise your experience on the website;
· Respond to your enquiries and fulfill your requests, for example reply to a comment or question;
· Keep you updated with information about our products and services;
· Provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products and/or promotions;
· Send you marketing materials that you have signed up to;
· Help us better meet your needs;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of
our business by or to another company;
· Allow you to have access to information, services or otherwise in engage in activities we provide access to.
· To provide support or offer consultancy for services or products that you license from 575T DMCC - FYNDA
· To fulfill contractual obligations-if you enter into an Agreement with us, we will need to fulfill certain contractual obligations such as billing you and processing
the payment you make to us.
· Receiving Personal Information of end users that license our software products through our Partners/Resellers
We will not use your data for any automated decision-making, including profiling.
Disclosure of Information:-
575T DMCC - FYNDA’s global presence means that your Personal Information may need to be shared with 575T DMCC - FYNDA entities around the world. All these 575T DMCC - FYNDA entities are governed by this Policy and bound by appropriate confidentiality and data transfer agreements.
In the case of a transfer of Personal Information to an 575T DMCC - FYNDA entity which is not in the same country as the entity to whom you submitted Personal Information, the transfer will only take place if there is an appropriate level of data protection in place in that receiving country, or 575T DMCC - FYNDA has agreed on appropriate contractual guarantees with the recipient entity to ensure the required level of data protection. 575T DMCC - FYNDA has put in place an intra-company Agreement that binds us to the UAE ICT Law, USA HIPAA Laws, GDPR and ISO 27001:2013 Clauses. You may request a copy of this Agreement for your reference by contacting us by using the contact information listed below in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
Legal and regulatory requirements:
575T DMCC - FYNDA may be asked or required by law or regulatory authorities to disclose any Personal Information we have concerning you. We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information we have about you if so requested or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or such request, or to protect or defend our rights or property. However we will always follow and comply UAE ICT Law, USA HIPAA Laws, GDPR and ISO 27001:2013
Updating or Accessing your Information:
You manage and control how your Personal Information is processed by us and as a result you have the right to:
· Tell us you no longer want us to process your Personal Information and withdraw your consent at any time
· Request a copy of the Personal Information we process
· Contact us if you notice that the Personal Information about you is not correct or up to date
· You may unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button available at the bottom of any electronic communication
we may send to you. You may also unsubscribe from any medium of communication by contacting us using the information set out in the ‘Contact Us’ section
· To review, correct, update, delete, object or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been provided to us, or request portability and/or details
of your Personal Information that is held by us, please contact us using the contact information listed below in the ‘Contact Us’ section and describe clearly your
This website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). 575T DMCC - FYNDA does not knowingly solicit Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) nor does 575T DMCC - FYNDA send them requests for Personal Information.
575T DMCC - FYNDA will retain any Personal Information it holds for as long as may be necessary for us to fulfil the purpose(s) outlined within this Policy or in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements. 575T DMCC – FYNDA shall remain compliant with UAE ICT Law, USA HIPAA Laws, GDPR and ISO 27001:2013.
575T DMCC - FYNDA uses reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. 575T DMCC - FYNDA has taken due consideration of the risks involved and harm that may be suffered in the event of a breach in processing Personal Information and the nature of such Personal Information. We have implemented UAE ICT Law, USA HIPAA Laws, GDPR and ISO 27001:2013 standard throughout our organization and engaged the interested parties through confidentiality and Non-disclosure agreements.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
575T DMCC - FYNDA may use own cookies or Third-party cookies:
· First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain managed by 575T DMCC - FYNDA and which provides the service
requested by the user.
· Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain that is not managed by 575T DMCC - FYNDA but by another entity that
processes the data collected through cookies.
Cookies offer many benefits when providing information society services, as they: (i) help users to browse the website and access the services available; (ii) save users from having to configure the general features defined by default whenever they access the website; (iii) aid improved functioning and services provided by the website, after the corresponding analysis of the information collected via the cookies installed.
Embedded third-party media players may set cookies when you click to play video content. These cookies may track your use of this website.
Cookies used by 575T DMCC - FYNDA:
These cookies are designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store data that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
Session cookies are stored and are temporary, that is, they expire when the user finishes browsing the website. These cookies do not permanently store any data on the hard disk of your computer.
These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyse the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analysing the data on how users use the service.
575T DMCC - FYNDA stores Google Analytics cookies on the user’s device. Users can exclude their individual activity using the exclusions systems provided by Google Analytics.
More information: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites
These cookies allow the advertising space that 575T DMCC - FYNDA has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently advertisements are shown.
575T DMCC - FYNDA uses Google Ads cookies on the user’s device. Users can exclude their individual activity using the exclusions systems provided by Google Ads.
More information: Google Ads Cookie Usage on Websites
Behavioral advertising cookies:
These cookies allow the advertising space that 575T DMCC - FYNDA has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behavior collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
Changes to our Privacy Notice:
575T DMCC - FYNDA reserves the right to amend this Policy as it finds necessary. For example, 575T DMCC - FYNDA may modify this Policy in order to comply with changes in local laws and regulations, other 575T DMCC - FYNDA policies and procedures, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities. Please ensure that you regularly check this Policy so that you are aware of any changes and/or updates that are made.
Third Party Sites:-
If you would like to contact us in relation to this Policy or in connection to the Personal Information we may collect or process about you please do so by using the following details:
575T DMCC - FYNDA
Unit #: RET-R6-146, Detached Retail R6, Cluster R Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
575T DMCC - FYNDA takes its commitment to this Policy and your rights under applicable data privacy laws very seriously. If you do not feel your legal rights as regards to your personal data have been properly observed by 575T DMCC - FYNDA, you have the right to complain to your in-region supervisory authority, who are the regulatory body appointed to monitor compliance with applicable data protection laws or contact us support@FYNDA.pro.