These Terms and Conditions apply to specific dealings, tests, and analytical services provided by FYNDA.PRO (575T DMCC) herein referred to as we/us to its clients. Please read this document carefully before ordering any service from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these T&C(s), and all transactions with us for laboratory services are and will be governed by them, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions you may purport to apply.
1. Results are given using an official Laboratory report provided to you at the earliest opportunity. Results are sent via SMS to the registered mobile number. Regrettably, we cannot disclose the results of any patient to a 3rd party (including relatives) other than a consenting adult.
2. We do not accept bookings that, to the best of our knowledge, cannot be fulfilled timely. The services are subject to laboratory capacity, specially trained staff, and stock availability. We are unable to accept liability or provide any compensation for costs you may incur due to delayed results. We kindly ask you to place your order at the earliest opportunity to allow us enough notice to process all the administration required to provide regulated COVID-19 tests.
3. Our medical partners run their testing service under stringent processes to ensure all timescales are met; however, no process is 100% perfect; if you believe you haven't received any due document references or certificates for any purpose, we kindly ask you to please contact us immediately so that we are aware and may ratify any issues which may have occurred.
4. As with any other tests, a small percentage of samples can be inconclusive for a number of reasons ranging from sample contamination, insufficient material, presence of blood, inadequate storage, or infections which are detected as similar to COVID, however inconclusive which do not allow the laboratory to provide a definite result, in the unlikely event that this happens, you understand and agree that you will need to re-take the test, and the same charges will apply.
5. Fees for tests and home swab collections will not be refunded once the service has been booked.
6. Please note that travel and/or test requirements from local destinations may vary weekly or even daily, and there is conflicting information on official sites. You must check with the destination authority and your airline to ensure you give us the exact requirements applicable to your trip.
7. Due to the specialized Covid-19 preparation required, appointments for sample collections cannot be canceled or changed. Therefore, if you miss your appointment or cancel, you will be required to book another visit, and the same fees will apply.
8. If you are booking a test for a child, the child's legal guardian must register, book the appointment and attend the appointment alongside the child.
9. By confirming your booking, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check travel requirements carefully, as under no circumstance shall we be held responsible for missed flights or any losses incurred in connection with testing, including in the event of a positive or delayed result.
10. Whilst at a test centre, you agree to abide by the rules and policies implemented by the test center staff. We reserve the right to withdraw our services if:
* You do not conduct yourself in a responsible manner
* You do not abide by the rules and policies of the clinic
* You fail to comply with the reasonable instructions of our staff
11. Testing is a biological process involving significant complexity and variability, and consequently, no testing regime for Covid-19 is 100% accurate in all cases.
A negative result does not guarantee that the test subject is free of the Covid-19 virus, nor does a positive result guarantee that the test subject has active, infectious Covid-19.
If you have any concerns regarding any aspect of your health or your test results, you should discuss them directly with your GP or a doctor.
12. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies, and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential (meaning circumstances which were not within our reasonable knowledge when you booked the test) loss or damage incurred in any circumstances, including but not limited to: any issues experienced in relation to booking a test, non-availability of the testing services for any reason including but not limited to technical issues, the laboratory being unable to test your sample for any reason; test results not being made available to you within the stated turnaround time; you missing your flight or incurring any other loss as a result of any delay to our services, adverse or an inconclusive test result being returned, your failure to follow instructions provided to you in relation to sample collection or pre-sample preparation requirements; your failure to act upon our advice if we recommend that you seek medical advice or attention having taken a test; your failure to attend a pre-booked appointment.; loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Liability for events outside our control. This includes but is not limited to failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. Our obligations will be suspended, and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control.
13. Our total liability to you is limited to the total value of that contract - meaning the price of the services you requested.
14. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions and may amend these Terms and conditions from time to time as required.
15. By engaging us, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the full terms above and that we cannot be held liable for any losses related to your tests that are outside our control.